Friday, May 18, 2007

Stupid

It's probably off to call me a baseball purist. But...

I hate interleague play.

It's ridiculous, it's stupid, and I can't imagine there are people who sit around all season ignoring baseball completely save for those few days when the two leagues play each other.

If the Braves and the Red Sox happen to make it to the World Series this year, they will have already faced each other SIX times. The whole point of the World Series is that these teams are seeing each other for the first time. It actually proves how good a coaching staff is.

My mood is not helped by the fact that Cliff is looking bad. I know, there was an error by Garko, but that game after hitting the lead off batter. Let's not put everything on Garko here.

Did I mention I hate interleague play?

No comments: