Saturday, May 19, 2007

Miller Time

Well, I think it's time. I honestly don't know what's wrong with Sowers, but he needs to figure it out in Buffalo. We can't afford to carry a starter who's ERA is over 7!

Cliff has been shakey, but decent. Byrd has been really good. And we all know that C.C. and Fausto have been dominant. So I don't think we'll be hurting ourselves if we give Miller a shot. We might be complicating things come the middle of June, but I think we should just make the move before we do any more damage to Sowers' psyche.

Even better, if he can step into Sowers' spot, Miller can make his debut against Kansas City.

Make it so, number one!

2 comments:

Mike Huge said...

I heard Jim Donovan interview Shapiro today before the game, and it sounded as if Shapiro is content to wait for Westbrook to return before he makes any moves.

He did say, though, that there's no way he's sending Carmona back down, so that was comforting.

I'm with you though--I think Sowers needs a break.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.