Friday, May 18, 2007

Red @ Indians 5/18/07

Indians knock out Lohse after 1 and 1/3!

There was a shot of Garko in the dug out after his home run and they mentioned that he still looks bummed about his error -- after tying the game back up. You like to see that sense of responsibility on a team.

I've said it before, I've criticized Wedge plenty, but it's clear to me that he's managing differently this year. I mean, we steal bases now. They are taking advantage of Grady's speed like never before and it's paying off. I mean, he had 22 stolen bases all of last year. He's got 15 so far this year.

Adding Barfield to that mix is only going to get better as he starts getting on base more.

And Jhonny with an RBI single! Our offense seems so much more well rounded than it's been in a while.

No comments: