Saturday, May 26, 2007

Series Win!

It's creeping up on 3 AM Ohio time and I will fully admit that I missed most of this afternoon's game due to wedding.

So, congrats to old school RCR reader Brett and his new wife Katie on their wedding -- a kick ass affair it was, as indicated by the time of this entry.

That said, of COURSE Delucci would hit a two run homer today after I basically wondered aloud last night why Michaels isn't the every day guy in left. The baseball gods have to remind me why I'm not a manager every once in a while.

Another dominating performance by C.C. It's not that he's always on, but the man just has a talent for getting outs when he needs them. It's unreal.

V-Mart seems to be in the HR zone as of late.

And let's not forget our duel lead off men in Sizemore and Peralta. JP was up a lot at the beginning of the inning and he always seemed to do something good. Grady was 1 for 2 and Jhonny was 2 for 4. Hitting .500 against the Tigers is no small feat.

Across the board our averages continue to go up. Imagine what we'll be like when we peak!

Tomorrow we go for the sweep behind a fella named Fausto Carmona. I like our chances.

No comments: