Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Shocker

Wow.

What a shocker.

Hernandez gave up the lead.

I'm so surprised.

*sigh*

Move over Casey Blake, there's a new "does he have compromising pictures of Wedge" guy in town.

UPDATE: We're headed to the eleventh after Barfield was robbed of a steal by the umpire. Yes, yes, we all thought it was a great throw from the catcher, but let's not get lost in the pretty lights, shall we? Let's actually watch the play.

Did I mention the fact that we shouldn't BE going into the eleventh? Thanks, Roberto.

UPDATE 2: Holy cow! WHAT AN ENDING!! That was unreal -- Travis Hafner goes the other way with it. That was just stunning.

I don't know about you, but 16-8 sounds mighty good to me!

1 comment:

Mike Huge said...

I miss Julian Tavarez on nights like this. We shouldn't have to burn through the entire bullpen when a starter goes down. I hope Cliff Lee is ready to go deep into the game tonight.

A win's a win, but that was one pricey win!