Monday, June 4, 2007

The Week to Come

I was going to do something on the Cavs, from the days when I never missed a game (oh, Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, and Larry Nance) to today, but I was actually stuck donig *gasp* work today, so I've run out of time.

Instead I will point out the standings. Not the AL Central standings specifically, but the overall standings across MLB.

Yes, the Indians start a series against the second worst team in baseball tomorrow, but you'll notice that Detroit is actually starting a series against THE worst team in baseball. And while I basically called the fact that the Tribe would slump against the Royals the last time out, I think they'll do well this time, as we have our 1-3 guys going.

Take another look at those MLB standings. Who is the third worst team in baseball? Why, it's the Reds, our opponents this weekend. Yes, we are facing the second and third worst teams in baseball this week. Fingers crossed.

And, hey, Jose Mesa's free. I think San Francisco should sign him...

1 comment:

Mike Huge said...

Ha! I'm sure Omar would love that. Unless, of course, they asked Mesa to throw BP.