Thursday, June 14, 2007

Indians @ Marlins, 6/14/07

You ever try to ignore something while also paying attention to it?

That's me here in the bottom of the nine with runners on second and third and one out. They tying run is on second.

I keep reminding myself that the Tigers lost today, so even if we lost we'd still be in first.

But I'd really hate to see Stanford's performance wasted.

Pop up in foul play, caught by Garko. We just need one more. Still not out of the woods yet.

Still, it would be nice to be up two games going into the weekend.

Strike three called!! BOOYAH!

Eat it, Marlins, and your constant "Remember 2007" routine!

Here's hoping Stanford gets another shot somehow...

1 comment:

Mike Huge said...

I thought Stanford looked good. They (understandably) pulled him a little early, but he had great stuff for most of the night. And many of the hits he gave up were weak, but well-placed, grounders.

And how about that sac bunt?? Nice sac!