Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A's @ Indians, 6/26/07

Wow.

Well, where to begin?

I should point out that early in the of the ninth I knew they would come back and win. Why? Well, because just after the top of the 9th, MLB.tv decided not to work anymore. I had to follow the game on Gamecast, which pretty much said everything I needed to know. OF COURSE the Tribe would come back the one time I couldn't watch the game.

Fortunately, MLB.tv came back up just after Pronk's double, so I got to see the game winner.

Let's look at the good we got from tonight, aside from the obvious big time win:

1) Cliff Lee went six and gave up three runs. That's a great sign.

2) Hafner came through when it counted and had a sac earlier to give him three RBI.

3) Wedge clearly made the right choice bringing in Shoppach.

4) Rafael Perez is awesome.

5) The Tigers lost.

Such a great night.

No comments: