Friday, June 8, 2007

Indians @ Reds 6/8/07

God bless you, technology. The WiFi connection at this resort extends to the pool, so I'm now watching the game while sitting under the Palm Springs sun. THIS is what I call a vacation.

And I get to watch Cliff Lee give up a first inning home run. Greeeeeaaaat.

I've been thinking lately that Cliff, given his body of work, would make for good trade bait. That theory is blown all to hell if he keeps pitching this badly.

I'm actually less concerned about how badly he's pitching than I am the fact that no one seems to be able to fix him. Don't we have people who figure these things out for a living?

UPDATE: Bottom of the 6th.

Cliff, you are KILLING me.

UPDATE:

Well, that was despressing. Not hitting seems to be an illness in our line-up, and only Victor is ever really immune. When it strikes one person, it strikes them all.

We didn't deserve to win that game, but I should mention that the called third strike against Pronk to end the game looked pretty awful to me. But one strike does not decide a game.

Cliff Lee has now given up 10 home runs in 8 games.

*sigh*

No comments: