Monday, March 31, 2008

White Sox @ Indians, 3/31/08

Well, THAT was interesting.

So, um, weren't we supposed to win game because of our great pitching? And isn't it the Tigers' offense that's supposed to score 1,000+ runs this year?

Whatever, I'll take it. And Victor is day to day, evidently, which I'll also take. I like Shoppach and I think he's good enough to give Victor a break more than once every five games. And Garko can play every day.

A few weeks ago I told my friend Matt to remember the name Franklin Gutierrez. Sure enough, I was able to remind him of that conversation today. I think we can expect great things from him this season.

Yes, our pitching left a lot to be desired, but I'm willing to look at it that everyone has off days. Tomorrow should be particularly interesting, though, as the White Sox have had success off of Carmona in the past.

Borowski started his season exactly where he left off last season.

Oh, and the new uniforms looked pretty sweet.

A strange start to the season to be sure, but one I'm willing to take.

No comments: