Saturday, September 8, 2007

Indians @ Angels, 9/8/07

Indians win! Sure, it was only a two game losing streak, but that's two more than I like to see, particularly since the Tigers are winning.

And I was at the game tonight! We had seats in the nosebleed section, but it was a good view of the game. Besides, all we needed to see was C.C. who was DEALING. Was that a career record for double play balls? I'm sure it was a career high for balls hit directly at him (BOTH by the same batter).

We have twenty games left. Our magic number is 16. We have seven more games -- one against the Angels, three at Chicago, three at home against Kansas City -- before we face the Tigers at home for the last time. I'm hoping we stay at least five games up for that series so we have a chance to put it away then.

Tomorrow should be interesting. The Angels have the pitching advantage, but I'd really hate to see us lose this series. Hopefully we can get to Weaver early.

No comments: